VASER LIPOSUCTION BETTER than TRADITIONAL LIPOSUCTION
A multicenter, prospective randomized controlled trial in 2012 recently showed that the VASER-assisted liposuction resulted in a statistically significant improvement in skin retraction of 53 percent relative to the traditional regular liposuction (17 percent per liter versus 11 percent per liter, p = 0.003). Moreover, the VASER-assisted liposuction group also resulted in a statistically significant reduction in blood loss of 26 percent relative to the traditional liposuction (p = 0.019 with n = 20 using a two-tailed t test).
Figure 1: Before & After Photos of Abdominal Liposuction (VASER Liposuction 1 Month after the Procedure.) Procedure performed by Houston Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Emmanuel De La Cruz. Note: Skin retraction after VASER Liposuction peaks at 4 months, and thus results will continue to improve 1 month after the procedure.
FAST FACTS about VASER LIPOSUCTION
• The VASER-liposuction method demonstrated improved skin retraction compared with traditional/conventional liposuction.
• The VASER-liposuction method demonstrated reduction in blood loss compared with traditional liposuction.
• No serious complications reported in a clinical study involving VASER liposuction in over 70,000 VASER liposuction procedures.
• No burn complications, contour irregularities or prolonged swelling seen in one clinical study.
• No revisions needed after a VASER liposuction found in a multi-center pilot study.
KEY BENEFITS of VASERlipo:
• Single procedure results with speedy recovery times
• Less bleeding & more skin retraction
• Improved body contouring over traditional liposuction
• Refines and accentuates appearance of muscles
• It’s the RECOMMENDED type of liposuction for treatment of gynecomastia in men
Emmanuel De La Cruz MD, PLLC
Call NOW at 832-520-1844
Clinic Locations: The Galleria in Houston, TX & The Woodlands, TX